Computer problem? Not to worry. With TerpSys End User Support, you're never alone. We're there for you day and night — on the phone, online, or on-site.
What we do
- Help Desk / Support Center
- Centralized Phone and Email Contact
- 24x7 On-Call Support
- Remote Phone Support and Incident Assistance
- Customized communication plans and services
- Self-Help Services (coming soon)
- Deskside Support Services
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware, operating systems and software applications
- Network connectivity and file and print issues
- Customer Service focused quality metrics and ticket tracking services
- Recommendations on future hardware and software needs / requests
- Experienced staff who take the role of customer advocate (user advocate)
The TerpSys Support Center Process in a Nutshell
Ever wondered what happens when you send a request to the TerpSys Support Center via phone or e-mail? Wonder no longer. At TerpSys, we have a time-proven Ticketing System for logging in Support Center requests, evaluating them, assigning them a priority, and — most importantly — getting you the answers you need, when you need them.